I have been a bad blogger...I read lots of blogs in my free time but just haven't felt a real need to share anything lately. I really haven't done a whole lot that people would find interesting...I work a LOT lately, come home, eat dinner, and try and sleep as much as I can. However, in the last couple weeks I have managed to babysit and friends little girl, travel with my mom and some of her friends for a girls trip to Fredericksburg, and have dinner with my two best friends Trisha and Caroline (and their little boys Carson and Landon). So I'll post some of the pics and I promise to try harder to take more pictures and bblog more often for anyone who might read this and care.

This is Lacey's little girl Makyleigh...isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!!

Some blue weeds on the side of the highway!!! :-) Mom will not appreciate that.
It was pretty with the flowers and the water....

Carson (almost 5mths) and Landon (almost 3 mths) were terrific dinner dates.

Me with the two boys!!!
Well starting tomorrow we have never ending dinners for Shaun's b-day so that will give me something to blog about! Until next time :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment