I have noticed on everyone's blogs and facebook pages that each person is stating everyday what they are thankful for. I love this idea but I don't ever remember to get on here (not near as often as i get on facebook). So I thought I'd highlight some of things in life I'm thankful to God for every morning.
* My amazing family (Mom, Dad, Travis, Granny and Papa)-life would be so empty without you
* My husband--I can't express how you have fulfilled my life
* My home and pets--I love the home Shaun and I have built together and our wonderful
animals that live here with us. They make life worth living :-)
* My job--while some may not think it's as wonderful as I do I am thankful that I have a job and
that I can benefit students lives.
* My friends-Trisha, Caroline, Tanya, Kadryn, and Shakeah---you are all amazing women in
your own unique ways---I love you all tremendously and can't imagine life without yall--luv ya
tons
These are just a few of the things in my life I am thankful for---just the little things that remind you how wonderful life is :-)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment